You probably remember my last post on having masks. Well, it didn’t take long for Society6 to jump on the bandwagon. Now they have their version, a pleated design. The design choice does disrupt the printed images a little, but I think it works best for patterns.
Another positive addition to Society6 having masks available is that some of the designs that I tried to have available on Redbubble, but didn’t work out, now are available on this store. There are different styles from each store. Feel free to check them out and compare them.
Description of product from Society6 about Face Masks:
“Our multiuse, machine-washable face masks feature designs from our talented community of independent artists. The pleated front expands to snugly cover your mouth while the flat woven elastic loops comfortably fit behind your ears. Dual layer construction allows for an easily accessible inner pocket to insert your own disposable filters. Plus, a portion of all proceeds will be donated to help the COVID-19 recovery effort.
- Every product is made just for you
- Crafted with a poly fabric and woven elastic ear loops
- Pleated, dual layer construction for snug fit
- Includes an inner “pocket” for disposable filters
- Mask measurements: 7″ x 3.5″
- Not medical grade
- Filters not included
- A portion of all proceeds will be donated to help the COVID-19 recovery effort
Masks sold on Society6 are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings. More legal info here.”